Wow! It’s late. So please excuse any typos you may see as I am dog tired. We are hosting Keely’s birthday party at our house today. It required a trip to Wal-Mart on my part so that proves that I truly love Keely. Just in case anyone questioned it! And, damn The Pioneer Woman and her butter-laden recipes!
Here’s the Appetizer and Cocktail Menu for the party!
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pita Chips (compliments of Angee)
- Piggies in a blanket (Dear sweet Angee)
- Home-made Salsa and Chips (Thanks Nate)
- Grilled Shrimp with Chipotle Aioli (Thanks again hubby)
- Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers (PW)
- Bread bites with blue cheese and butter (PW)
- Assorted Cheese and Crackers (that’s me!)
- All sorts of cocktails (Thanks Duy)
- And Happy Birthday cake
The picture above is the birthday lady herself with Angee’s little one Maxwell Dean. It was taken almost a year ago now. Hopefully, I will be posting some pictures from the party tomorrow night!
It’s 1:00 a.m. so I am signing off — g’nite.